What is the Austrian child vaccination programme?
The Austrian child vaccination programme provides free-of-charge vaccinations for children and
young people up to their 15th birthday. The costs are borne collectively by
the Federal Ministry of Social Affairs, Health, Care and Consumer Protection, the federal provinces and
the social insurance system.
Moreover, the free-of-charge vaccination programme guarantees free-of-charge vaccination against measles, mumps and rubella for all age groups.
- Make sure that your child starts getting vaccinated now!
- Make sure that your child catches up on missed vaccinations as soon as possible!
Where can my child get vaccinated?
- At all doctor’s surgeries participating in the child vaccination programme
- At the “Impfservice Town Town” vaccination centre operated by the Public Health Services of the City of Vienna
- At the children’s outpatient clinic of the Floridsdorf health centre operated by ÖGK (Österreichische Gesundheitskasse, Austrian Public Health Insurance Fund) and at the children’s outpatient clinic of the Favoriten health centre operated by ÖGK
- By the school doctor at all compulsory schools of the City of Vienna:
- Dates for school vaccination appointments are determined in consultation with the principal of the school.
- Parents and legal guardians receive timely, written information about school vaccination appointments.
This is a list of all doctor’s surgeries (by district) offering free-of-charge vaccinations under the child vaccination programme.